Monday, February 4, 2019

How crazy has our weather been?  In all my years of schooling in the WAWM School District and now teaching 29 years in the WAWM School District,  I do not remember three closed days so close together with two being one right after another.  I hope you were able to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet during these days.  I also am hopeful that you took the time to read or play with your little one.  

I spent the days sleeping in, organizing my house, cleaning my cupboards and bathroom drawers, dusting, ridding of clothes I do not wear, baking, watching movies, and reading.  It was truly delightful.  What did you do?

5 comments:

  1. Over the few days we had off, I took advantage if being home with my family and I spent some time with them. I also had no choice but to go out in the ugly weather because I had a few appointments to go to. I really enjoyed being able to relax, but I will admit, it got pretty boring at times being home so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the opportunity to sleep in and relax as well, apart from that I cleaned my house and organized some baby stuff. At times it got very boring and I am happy we are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cleaned the house as well, mopped the floors, scrubbed the toilet, dishes, got my car fixed, spent bonding time with Eli, watched some good movies with Quan, took my mom out to Panera, and wen´t to the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I packed, cleaned, and did laundry. I worked, and spent time with misha. I was able to make us breakfast and sit down and talk to her. I did some edgenuity as well because I didnt want to be behind when I got back. I did sleep in a little too but not as much as I wouldve wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mrs. Colla you did a lot! On my off days I spent time relaxing and trying to find something productive to do. I did shovel a bit at my friends and my house when it snowed a lot.

    ReplyDelete