Monday, April 27, 2020

What a wonderful saying and a true statement at that.  Honestly, life is not always a bed of roses.  We can go onto social media and see all these wonderful things happening for people and think..."Huh, I wonder why my life is not like that?"  Well, actually, your life may be just like that.  We only see a glimpse of what people want us to see on social media. If we truly open our eyes and look around there are miracles happening all around us, moment by moment. The baby that smiles at us, the bird that chirps, the ray of sunlight that glimmers through our window, and the extra dollar we find in our coat pocket.  Miracles that we notice, help to bring us happiness.  What are the little things you are thankful for?  Here are some of mine:  watching my grandson as he sleeps, finishing reading some great books during quarantine, organizing my house, the grass turning so green, my husband making me laugh, my daughters calling me to say I love you and my students succeeding despite what comes their way.

2 comments:

  1. some of the little things that I am thankful for are my boyfriend and all the support he is giving me, My unborn daughter, All the support from my family and my boyfriends family, and being able to have food and shelter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 all sound wonderful! We just need to look around to see the little things even on the hard days.

      Delete