Sunday, October 21, 2018

Fall is such a fun time for children and adults!  Although the warm weather is quickly disappearing, it surely is sweatshirt and jean weather.  Some of my happiest memories as a child are from fall.  My mom always made us such wonderful costumes.  She went all out and it made me feel special.  We also had so much fun trick or treating and raking leaves and then jumping in them.  I have some amazing memories with my own children in fall.  We would go to pumpkin farms and always carve pumpkins.  We also would have a children's Halloween party.  How have you enjoyed fall?  What do you plan to do this year with your child or child on the way?
Please share :).

6 comments:

  1. I think this time a year is such a great time for parents to go out and enjoy the season with their kids. There are so many fun things for us to do. It definitely makes me very excited to have my own little one and make some memories. I know Halloween will be a blast being able to dress up our child. I also can't wait to go to the pumpkin farm as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Fall Me and Arelys plan on dressing up for Halloween with our baby, we also plan on going to Pumpkin farms or going apple picking. We love this sweater weather and the beautiful fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we went to the pumpkin farm together which is a tradition I want to keep going even after I graduate. And we carved pumpkins!! It was personally my first time carving a pumpkin and it was so fun! Misha loved taking the seeds out with me. We usually take her trick or treating but its just been really cold so we might skip on it this year and just dress her up and take her to my moms house for a little candy party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is a great time of year, as a kid we always went to holy hill to see all of the fall colors and we always got a caramel apple at a nice stand they have over there it was like a tradition and I'd love to keep it going. I would also like to take Pj trick or treating, I think it'll be really fun especially when he can walk, fall is a great time if the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was younger we used to go to apple holler, carve pumpkins, decorate, and of course go trick or treating. I want to go trick or treating with Eli this year and put out pumpkins outside.

    ReplyDelete